Signing the EFS(U) Scholarship Agreement Sem. 2nd/2019
Welcome EFS(U) Scholarship Recipient!
Here is information about signing agreement and process for EFS(U) Scholarship Recipient.
• Signing Scholarship Agreement session on January 8 (Wed.), 2020 (10:00 a.m.) , Room 1-205, 2nd floor of SIIT Main Building, Rangsit Campus
1. SIIT Educational Support and Tuition Fees
2. Health and accident insurance
1. TU Educational Support Fee (2,780 Baht)
2. TU Matriculation (400 Baht)
3. Deposit on damage to equipment and materials (5,000 Baht)
Required Documents: Click here
Recipient's parents must attend signing scholarship agreement session. In case of parents cannot attend in any reasons, parents need to send an email to Ms. Juthamard at email@example.com so that i will send scholarship agreeement directly and submit scholarship agreement with parents' signature and all parents' required documents with signing your name to certify true copies.
**After completion of signing Scholarship Agreement, the amount of scholarship will be recorded into the REG system for student’s courses enrollment.
Scholarship Recipients can proceed for the courses enrollment on January 8, 2020 and pay the fee during January 8 - 17, 2020.
For more information about Signing agreement please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Juthamard Worranuch
Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT),
Thammasat University, Thailand
TEL: +66(0)2 986-9009 Ext. 1406, +66(0)80-785-2507, +66(0)80-602-3050