Signing the EFS Scholarship Agreement Sem. 2nd/2020
For your information,
Regarding EFS Signing Agreement, here’s the process for Scholarship Recipients.
Step 1: The scholarship recipient must fill in scholarship agreement by handwriting (blue pen only) and submit all documents via firstname.lastname@example.org during 1st - 25th Dec. 2020.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, the date of signing scholarship agreement at SIIT will be announced later, on the date of signing scholarship at SIIT, scholarship recipient must submit all original documents.
* Scholarship recipient who already stay in Thailand can contact Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Div., 2nd floor of SIIT main building ,Rangsit to sign for scholarship agreement within 25th Dec. 2020.
Scholarship agreement and Required Documents:
EFS Scholarship: A copy of Scholarship Recipient’s passport with signing your name to “Certify a true copy”
Please follow the URL below for the scholarship's condition;
- EFS scholarship agreement: EFS_GradAgreement
An example of scholarship agreement and payment guideline : Example_EFS
**After submitting of signed Scholarship Agreement and payment guideline, the amount of scholarship will be recorded into the REG system for student’s courses enrollment.
Scholarship Recipients can proceed for courses enrollment on Jan. 4 (Mon) - 8 (Fri), 2021
Step 2: scholarship receipient must contact academic advisor to discuss about courses enrollment
Step 3: Proceed the Online courses enrollment. If there are any problems, contact the Academic Services and Registration Division via: email@example.com
Step 4: Pay the fee for deposit on damage to equipment and materials of 5,000 Baht (Refundable after graduation or termination of student status) within 25 Jan. 2021.
The transfer fee must be paid by scholarship recipient.
Bank Name: Thai Military Bank (Thammasat - Rangsit Branch)
Account Name: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Account Number: 050-2-08189-6 (Saving Account)
When complete transferring, please submit the pay slip to Finance Div. by line ID:fin.siit
The scholarship does not cover both of the deposit on damage fee and any late payment/enrollment. Those fee and fines must be paid by Scholarship Recipients (self-supported).
The scholarship covers tuition and educational support fees in the first and second semesters of each academic year. excluding:
- TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht) will be once deducted from the first payment of living allowance.
- TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Serviced by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Accident Insurance Fees] per semester) will be deducted from payment of living allowance on every first month of each regular semester
** The payment of living allowance will be proceed after scholarship recipient sign scholarship agreement at SIIT, Thailand. The normal period of transfer of living allowance and reimbursement is in the next month of arrival. The living allowance amount is consider on a case by case basis depend on your arrival period.
Information for New EFS Scholarship Recipients
- Open a TMB bankbook account (Buddy from International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division will take care of the Scholarship Recipients to run this process.)
1. A copy of Scholarship Recipient’s passport with signing your name to “Certify a true copy”
2. A copy of SIIT Acceptance Letter
- Contact Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division during the working hour, 08:30 a.m.- 04:30 p.m. to:
1. Submit a copy of the first page of TMB bankbook with Scholarship Recipient’s name and account number with signing to “Certify a true copy” to Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division.
*TMB : The Thai Military Bank - TU Rangsit Branch. (An Account Name must be the same as the student’s name in Passport and Scholarship Agreement.)
2. Make a request for living allowance (Afer enter to Thailand, the Scholarship Recipients are required to sign the form during the 1st-20th of every months.)
3. Reimburse for Travel expense and Visa fee by request to the url: SPMS with attached of required documents to the system within 1st - 20th of every months.,
login to the system by:
User name: Student ID
Password: Citizen ID/Passport ID
The normal period of reimbursement submission is on 1st-20th of every months, the money will be transferred to student’s account in the begining of next month.
1. original receipt of air ticket
2. original boarding pass
3. original receipt of visa fee
4. A copy of Scholarship Recipient’s passport with signing your name to “Certify a true copy”
5. Fill in the forms and calculate an exchange rate into Thai baht by using the Average selling rate from the Bank of Thailand below; 1.CerfificationofPaymentform 2. ceritificate of receipt form
the foreign exchange rates : BankofThailand
An example of the Bank of Thailand foreign exchange rates. RateExample
An example of the ceritificate of receipt form (fill in the same into the certification of payment form) Form example
* Scholarship Recipients are not allowed to reimburse for an English Proficiency Test for Admission.
** Please keep original receipts and attached documents safely. These documents must be submitted after the end of Covid-19 situation. In case of lost, destroy or unable to submit an original receipts and attached documents, the scholarship recipients must pay back full amount of reimbursement.
For more information about Signing agreement please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Pajaree Treetrapetch, Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division)