Signing the ETS Scholarship Agreement Sem. 2nd/2020
For your information,
Regarding ETS Scholarship Signing Agreement, here’s the process for Scholarship Recipients.
Step 1: Signing Scholarship Agreement session on 23 Dec. 2020 (Wed.) Room 1-203 (2nd floor of SIIT Main Building (Rangsit)), 14.00 p.m.
ETS Scholarship : Please check the following URL for required document: Requiredoc_Guarantor.pdf
* All Scholarship Recipients and Guarantor must sign the agreement with SIIT.
Please follow the URL below for the scholarship's condition;
- ETS scholarship agreement: ETS_GradAgreement
- ETS payment guideline: Payment_Guideline_ETS
**After completion of signing Scholarship Agreement, the amount of scholarship will be recorded into the REG system for student’s courses enrollment.
Scholarship Recipients can proceed for the courses enrollment on Jan. 4 (Mon) - 8 (Fri), 2021
Step 2: Meet academic advisor to discuss about courses enrollment
Step 3: Proceed the Online courses enrollment. If any problems, contact the Academic Services and Registration Division (2nd floor of SIIT Main Building, Rangsit Campus)
Step 4: Pay the fee for deposit on damage to equipment and materials of 5,000 Baht (Refundable after graduation or termination of student status) within 25 Jan. 2021
Bank Name: Thai Military Bank (Thammasat - Rangsit Branch)
Account Name: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Account Number: 050-2-08189-6 (Saving Account)
When complete transferring, please submit the pay slip to Finance Div. by line ID: fin.siit
The scholarship does not cover both of the deposit on damage fee and any late payment/enrollment. Those fee and fines must be paid by Scholarship Recipients (self-supported).
The scholarship covers tuition and educational support fees in the first and second semesters of each academic year. excluding:
- TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
- TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Serviced by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Accident Insurance Fees] per semester)
Information for New ETS Scholarship Recipients
- Open a TMB bankbook account
1. A copy of Scholarship Recipient’s passport with signing your name to “Certify a true copy”
2. A copy of SIIT Acceptance Letter
- Contact Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division during the working hour, 08:30 a.m.- 04:30 p.m. to:
1. Submit a copy of the first page of TMB bankbook with Scholarship Recipient’s name and account number with signing to “Certify a true copy” to Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division within 8 Jan. 2021.
*TMB : The Thai Military Bank - TU Rangsit Branch. (An Account Name must be the same as the student’s name in the Citizen ID card.)
2. Make a request for living allowance for Jan. - Feb. 2021 (The Scholarship Recipients are required to sign the form during the 1st-20th of every months.) The money will be transferred to student’s account on Feb. 2020.
For more information about signing agreement please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Pajaree Treetrapetch, Student Affairs and Alumni Relations Division)