Signing the SIIT Scholarship Agreement (Sem. 2nd/2020)
For your information,
Regarding SIIT (Faculty's Quota) Scholarship Signing Agreement, here’s the process for Scholarship Recipients.
Signing Scholarship Agreement online session within 5-7 Jan. 2021, 15.00 Hrs.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, the date of signing scholarship agreement at SIIT will be announced later.
SIIT (Faculty's Quota) Scholarship : Please check the following URL for required document: RequiredDoc
* All Scholarship Recipients and Guarantor must sign the agreement with SIIT.
Please follow the URL below for the scholarship's condition;
- SIIT (Faculty's Quota) scholarship agreement: SIIT_GradAgreement
- Spouse's letter of consent form:Spouse_orSingle
Agreement Example: example
Please fill in the scholarship agreement by blue pen only
**After completion of signing Scholarship Agreement, the amount of scholarship will be recorded into the REG system for student’s courses enrollment.
Scholarship Recipients can proceed for the courses enrollment on Jan. 5- 8, 2021
Step 2: Meet academic advisor to discuss about courses enrollment
Step 3: Proceed the Online courses enrollment. If any problems, contact the Academic Services and Registration Division (2nd floor of SIIT Main Building, Rangsit Campus)
Step 4: Pay the fee for deposit on damage to equipment and materials of 6,455 Baht (Thai student), 5,655 Baht (International student) (Refundable after graduation or termination of student status) within 25 Jan. 2021. The transfer fee must be paid by scholarship recipient.
- Deposit on damage to equipment and materials(5,000 Baht) **Refundable after graduation or termination of student status**
- TUEducational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Serviced by TU] - Matriculation fee (600 Baht) - Accident insurance (55 Baht)
The scholarship does not cover the deposit on damage fee, TU Fees and any late payment/enrollment. Those fee and fines must be paid by Scholarship Recipients (self-supported).
Bank Name: Thai Military Bank (Thammasat - Rangsit Branch)
Account Name: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Account Number: 050-2-08189-6 (Saving Account)
When complete transferring, please submit the pay slip to Finance Div. by line ID: fin.siit
The scholarship does not cover both of the deposit on damage fee and any late payment/enrollment. Those fee and fines must be paid by Scholarship Recipients (self-supported).
The scholarship covers tuition and educational support fees in the first and second semesters of each academic year. excluding:
- TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
- TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Serviced by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Accident Insurance Fees] per semester)